How to Get More Business by Publishing a Book
How to Get More Business by Publishing a Book: 21 ways to write the right book, publish in the right way and reach the right readers
You may well be asking, why would I write a book? How would it help me to get more business? The simple answer is this. As a business owner who has published the right book you have put yourself way ahead of your competitors in a number of ways. You have automatically:
- Created an instant boost to your profile and visibility;
- Built credibility for your personal or company brand;
- Established yourself as the ‘go-to’ expert in your field;
- Put yourself in a position from which to influence people;
- Become super-attractive to the press; and
- Developed a product that will bring you followers who may well turn into customers.
Many of my clients describe their book as the best business card they’ve ever had. They are right of course – and it can be so much more than that too. The combination of profile, credibility and influence that a book brings will inevitably fast-track you and your business forward to success. You will find your book will open doors like no other marketing tool can – provided you write the right book, publish it in the right way and reach the right readers. The tips that follow are designed as a starting point for you to do just that.
To receive your complimentary copy of How to Get More Business by Publishing a Book all you need to do is enter your name and email address below.