Join bead artist, Melanie de Miguel on a journey of beadwork discovery – into the realms of Hubble!
In this book, Melanie presents her beautiful new beadwork technique – Hubble stitch. Whether you are a beginner or an expert beadworker you will easily learn how to Hubble and go on to add this exciting stitch to your arsenal of beading techniques.
The pages within form so much more than a book! Packed with tips, all presented in Melanie’s fun and friendly style, you will feel as if you’re in a creative and dynamic beading workshop. Come and join the party, learning the most basic form of Hubble stitch through to discovering more complex and innovative ways of manipulating it.
You will soon be incorporating this wonderfully lacy and extraordinarily adaptable stitch into your beading world. To help you learn and practise Hubble, the book contains 12 beautiful projects including a variety of glamorous bracelets and cuffs, gorgeous earrings, a spectacular vortex
necklace for spectacles, Hubble ropes, a sparkly crystal scarf ring and finally the Solar Flare – a lovely little versatile beaded element using lots of Hubble techniques combined.
The book includes:
- step-by-step instructions and clear attractive stitch diagrams
- a ‘stay flat’ binding so you can keep your hands free for beading
- bead colour and finish suggestions
- gorgeous, inspirational photography in full colour
- ideas on how to use the stitch in your own way and how to adapt the project designs
- workshop tips and ideas to keep your creativity buzzing to the max!