The old transactional, sales-based approach is fast becoming defunct. The real key to outstanding success as a financial adviser is helping your clients get more of what they really want from life.
John Dashfield shares a revolutionary new paradigm in psychology that clearly demonstrates that your state of mind is the most significant factor in creating a growing, prosperous and sustainable ‘client-centred’ practice.
This book will help you:
- Build exceptionally strong, high-trust and mutually profitable client relationships
- Conduct powerful client conversations
- Become comfortable and effective when discussing fees
- Effectively engage new clients and re-engage existing ones
- Eliminate stress and increase your everyday enjoyment and fulfilment